I finally had a chance to watch the new Bering Sea – Under the Ice show. I was pretty tickled to see that there were some local Nome folks on the show.
I hope there is more focus on the real people of Nome and less attention to the ridiculous fiascos of the Reidell’s and that horrid Meisterhiemer character!
A big wave to Ricky, Joe and Jacob!
This 1.6 acre parcel is located in the Port Road Industrial Park area and is a perfect access site for the Bering Sea. Across the harbor from where Ian Foster launched “The Sluicey” gold mining dredge in the TV show “Bering Sea Gold”, this property has plenty of space for dredge or boat storage, repair, and launching. There is a 744 sq ft 2br/1ba house, a Quonsit building(2760 sq ft) and a metal shop (2160) with beam construction and industrial wiring. The lot has approx 300 feet of waterfront that could be used for launching a dredge or boat.
Plat map, aerial photos and more information available on request.
▪ 300 ft waterfront with beach access
▪ Small house-2br/1ba, poor condition; holding tank system for sewer & water; wired residential
▪ Large Quonset hut 24’x115′, or 2760 sq ft.
▪ VERY TALL metal building with steel girder frame – 30’x72′, or 2160 sq ft; wired for industrial use
▪ Zoned Commercial or Industrial use
▪ less than 100 feet to large boat port/dock for loading & unloading barges, cruiseships, etc
▪ *boats and dredges currently stored on lot are NOT included in the sale