I left a listing appointment two weeks ago and called another Realtor to let her know that I finally found the house that her clients had been looking for. The reason I felt qualified to say that was because I had opened up enough houses over the last year and a half for these clients to look at that I had a pretty good idea what exactly it was they were looking for.
They came and looked; they loved it. Went to the bank, passed qualifying with flying colors; did a second inspection and still liked it.
They just told the Realtor that they decided not to buy it, citing timing as a reason.
If not now, when?